Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunshine Award

I was recently given the Sunshine Award by these wonderful artists: Karen Hargett and Kari Terrell


The rules for this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award
5. Link to the person from whom you received this award

I'm passing the award off to these artists, whose work I admire:

Carol Marine
Dana Cooper
Edward Burton
Jeffrey Hayes
Karen Appleton
Karel Heerdt
Marilyn King
Marsha Hamby Savage
Michael Naples
Neil Hollingsworth
Qiang Huang
Teresa Madsen

To those I have chosen: If you have already received this award, or do not wish to participate, I certainly understand, but I just wanted to say I enjoy your blogs and visit often. Thank you for doing what you do so well and bringing a little sunshine in to my world.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Amanda, I am overwhelmed and flattered by the artists you put me with! It was fun to discover some new artists too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Amanda! Greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amanda! You honor me greatly. I was glad to become acquainted with some new artists from your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda,
    I am just now getting to look around the internet and visit some of my favorite artists. I am just now finding that you included me in your list! What an honor. It has been a hectic month and half (Feb/March)and shows no signs of slowing down. I'll try to send this on. I also need to talk to you on the phone.

    ReplyDelete