Thursday, December 9, 2010

Live Action for Challenge Child --- Sold

" Morning Light"
20" x 24"
Oil on Canvas
This past weekend I had the honor of having my work selected for the live Action portion of the Festival of Trees fundraiser for Challenge Child in North East Ga. http://www.challengedchild.org/
This black tie event, which is quickly becoming a holiday tradition for the Northeast Georgia community, is held each year at the Buisson Barn on Lake Lanier. As one of their top fundraisers it was a tremendous privilege to participate in.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Amanda, I'm not surprised that it was selected for the festival, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love the water reflections and the how the light flows. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it was selected, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana, I love painting backlit landscapes!

    ReplyDelete