Friday, September 9, 2011

A Plein Air week in Marin, CA



"Matanzas Creek Winery"
18" x 6"
Oil on Canvas Panel

"Stafford Lake Park"
12" x 9"
Oil on Canvas Panel

So Much to see!!! So much to Paint!!!

I had the good fortune to spend a week plein air painting with a friend in Marin, CA, Everything from Bodega Bay to the Golden Gate Bridge. Hats off to the Daily Paintworks site because that is how Teresa and I met, originally participating in Karin Jurick’s Challenge Blog and later on the Daily Paintworks. 
What an Amazing week, eating breathing and thinking art 24/7, with someone who understands my obsession.









2 comments:

  1. I had such a GREAT time Amanda! My kids cant accuse me of acting like the paparazzi anymore since I now know I am not alone lol It will take weeks to go through all the pics!

    Wish we were still there!

    ReplyDelete